I Would Like, If I May, To Take You On A Strange Journey...


Welcome to the official TRICK OF THE WITCH movie blog! In the coming weeks, I will be posting some of my recent adventures filming this wicked little film. I will also take you with me as we complete and present the movie out there for all your curious eyes to see.

Tomorrow is our final day of shooting and I feel like we've accomplished a lot in very little time! We started pre-production on the film this past October and filming began the 2nd week of January... i'm very excited to jump into post production and put all of the puzzle pieces together for your viewing pleasure. This is just the beginning so sit back and enjoy the ride...

4 comments:

  1. perfect actress, rebecca will attend the film, aunt rebecca desire success, her nephew, coisin and godson, julemberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt reverse, you are a very special person, i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sure that will be success !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope the film to they brasil, i will take all of the school to attend (:

    ReplyDelete